- Featuring New Propur™ ECORE Water Purification Technology
- Removes: Chlorine, Lead, Mercury, Aluminum, Hydrogen Sulphide, Arsenic, Cadmium, Barium, Fluoride, Giardia, E.Coli, algae, fungus, scale and sediment.
- Anti-bacterial filter media.
- Good for 5-8oz. glasses daily up to 4-6 months
- BPA free
Drink from any bottle, cup or directly from water sources.
Included: One ProPur ProSip Water Filter Straw. This filter is brand new in the original packaging.
This new water filter straw by ProPur is designed to be used as an emergency survival filter and can even be used as an everyday basic straw for filtering your tap water. The ProPur ProSip, having the highest removal efficiency, is the best filter straw on the market. Most filter straws on the market are only certified to remove Giardia, but the ProSip removes Giardia as well as many other bacteria and contaminants. The ProSip is the only filter straw certified to remove significant amounts of fluoride from tap water. Below are the summarized lab results from 3 independent tests for the ProSip Water Filter Straw system. If you would like a copy of the actual report it can be downloaded at the ProPur website or by clicking this link > ProSip Lab Report
Results from 3 independent lab tests for ProPur ProSip Water Filter Straw:
PROPUR PROSIP WATER FILTER STRAW
FOR HEALTHIER WATER AND LONGER LIFE
PLEASE FOLLOW INSTRUCTIONS BELOW CAREFULLY.
1. When first using your ProSip™, allow water to sit in the straw for a minute to activate the filtering media
2. Draw water slowly through the straw to ensure maximum filtering
3. Disgard the first 2 sips Facts to know about your ProSip™ 1. When you can no longer draw water through the straw, its time to replace 2. Effectively removes contaminants, based on 5 or more 8oz. glasses of water per day for up to 4 to 6 months 3. Filter media is laboratory tested to meet E.P.A. and F.D.A. standards
4. Leaving water in the straw tends to increase the life of the media and maintains a bacteriostatic condition to help prevent the growth of bacteria within the media
5. Always carry your straw in the enclosed sealable tube
6. Intended for use with cool or room temperature water only