PM100-IC Filter Specifications
- Nylon compression fittings included
- Cold water use only
- Housing dimensions: 13.5″ tall x 2.75″ diameter
- ProMaxTM Filter Technology
- One piece self contained design
- Includes mounting clip and screw
- Easy to install
- Universal fit
- Fits 1/4″ copper or plastic tubing
- 750 gallon capacity or up 9 months
- Flow rate is .50 gallons per minute
- Maximum pressure – 125 psi
- Minimum temperature – 35° F
Introducing new ProMaxTM high efficiency, encapsulated, multi-stage water filter technology from PropurTM.
Each stage is comprised of a unique proprietary formula of infused microstructure filtration media designed to target a specific group of contaminants. Contains no resins or beads. Engineered for unsurpassed performance and maximum contaminant reduction.
Independent lab reports show the ProMaxTM reduces/removes a broad range of 200 + contaminants including VOC’s, lead, fluoride, heavy metals, pesticides, SVC’s, disinfectants, inorganic non-metallics, herbicides, pharmaceuticals, PFOA, PFOS and micro-organisms. Helps improve taste and odor. Tested to NSF-42 and 53 standards. See ProMaxTM Lab Reports for details. Unlike carbon block and ceramic composite filters, ProMaxTM filters do not require cleaning to help maintain flow rate and contaminant reduction.
ProMaxTM filter technology is available on select PropurTM products including PropurTM Shower Filter, Countertop and In-line for the refrigerator.