• Dual stage design
• Premium quality housing and fittings
• Full 3/8″ PVC tubing
• 5-micron pre-sediment and ProMax™ “all-in-one” water filter elements
• Optional adapter available for other faucet types
• ABS plastic housing – BPA & BPS free
• No electricity required
• Easy to replace filter elements
• Includes diverter valve allowing you to switch between filtered and direct faucet water
• Overall size is 11” x 4.75″ x 12.5″
• Replacement Filters: PMC-34RF (ProMax) & PSD-1005 (Pre-sediment)
Propur® Dual Stage Countertop System Specifications
Type of installation: Countertop Maximum
Working Pressure: 689.5 Kpa (100 psig)
Minimum Working Pressure: 124 Kpa (20 psig)
Maximum Working Temperature: 38° C (100° F)
Minimum Working Temperature: 5° C (41° F)
Recommended Flow Rate: 0.2 – 1.0 gpm
Contaminant Reduction: Refer to Lab Report
ProMax™ Filter Life Expectancy: Up to 1 year
Replacement filter: PMC34RF
Replacement 5-Micron filter: PSD-1005
Introducing new ProMaxTM high efficiency, encapsulated, multi-stage water filter technology from PropurTM.
Each stage is comprised of a unique proprietary formula of infused microstructure filtration media designed to target a specific group of contaminants. Contains no resins or beads. Engineered for unsurpassed performance and maximum contaminant reduction.
Independent lab reports show the ProMaxTM reduces/removes a broad range of 200 + contaminants including VOC’s, lead, fluoride, heavy metals, pesticides, SVC’s, disinfectants, inorganic non-metallics, herbicides, pharmaceuticals, PFOA, PFOS and micro-organisms. Helps improve taste and odor. Tested to NSF-42 and 53 standards. See ProMaxTM Lab Reports for details. Unlike carbon block and ceramic composite filters, ProMaxTM filters do not require cleaning to help maintain flow rate and contaminant reduction.
ProMaxTM filter technology is available on select PropurTM products including PropurTM Shower Filter, Countertop and In-line for the refrigerator.